Monday, February 1, 2016
Only a day into February and it is already shaping up to be a very exciting month! Not only are we expecting a couple great shoe updates, but we are also bringing in multiple new shoe models. Quite a few brands on the market have been doing great things with their innovation and design teams and we simply couldn’t ignore the progress they’ve made. Here is a sneak peak at what you can expect to see this coming month.
- Asics Kayano 22 women’s wide – This premium cushioned support shoe had been one of our better models in recent years in the regular B width. So, by popular demand, we saw it necessary to bring in this shoe for women looking for that more spacious fit. We now have the full size run in both regular and wide (D) width!
- New Balance Leadville v3 (previously the 1210) – We had our release party last month, but now your feet can have their own party on the trails. This awesome update is great for every day miles, light hiking, road to trail running, or for going the distance in the Rocky Mountains.
- Brooks PureFlow 5 & PureCadence 5 – An overhaul of the shoes in the PureProject line leaves the 5th version of these great shoes sleeker than ever. The changes we see will alter the aesthetics, but not the functionality. Both models still look and feel as fast as ever.
- Nike Pegasus 32 Print – For the ladies, we pulled in the printed color way for the Pegasus 32! It’s a flashy yet subtle spin on the already stylish and timeless Pegasus.
- Track spikes – With February comes the end of indoor season and the approaching start of outdoor season. We have a few new spikes by both Nike (Zoom Rival) and Saucony (Spitfire and Vendetta) that are sure to get that PR you’ve been working for.
- New Balance Fresh Foam Zante v2 – Even New Balance was caught off guard at how popular the Fresh Foam Zante was. This lightweight trainer is only slight tweaks different from its head-turning prior version. It brings a bouncy feel to a low profile trainer capable of putting in high mileage with an efficient runner. The Zante also feels natural when picking up the pace from the starting line. This is definitely on the list for runners of all ages and abilities.
- Asics Gel-Nimbus 18 – Much like the 17, the Nimbus 18 will boast a seamless upper allowing for an adaptable fit. The same, great cushion we have come to love will keep the feet happy mile after comfortable mile.
- New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 – For 2016, New Balance is meshing their soft Fresh Foam material with their most plush ride of the 1080. This shoe takes cushioning to a whole new level with New Balance’s most generous Fresh Foam midsole to date.